API 6A BX157 Low Carbon Steel Metal Ring
Exclusive Online Store price; Illustrative image, may change appearance; Terms and conditions apply; Product subject to existence.
• Type BX features complex beveled edge sections for wellhead pressures above 700 bar
• Combination joints:
• used when joining two flanges of different sizes
• Split joints: used when joining an API flange with a low pressure ANSI flange where a spiral wound joint is used
• Materials: Standard: soft iron, low carbon steel, F5 and 410 alloy steels; stainless steels 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321 and 347
• Non-standard: high nickel alloys, super-steels and other grades of stainless steel
• Rubber-coated ring gasket seals: Soft iron metal ring gasket seals are coated with nitrile rubber to test valve assemblies and well heads. The rings can be reused and do not damage the grooves of the flanges.